10–12 June 2020, Helsinki, Finland
The 21st Futures Conference will be organised on a theme ‘Learning Futures – Futures of Learning’ in co-operation with the Finnish National Agency for Education (EDUFI).
The forthcoming Futures Conference 2020 will focus on questions such as:
- How can the field of Futures Studies contribute to rethinking learning?
- How do we teach and learn about futures?
- What are the images of the future that shape current conceptions of the systems that generate and diffuse knowledge?
- What are the images of the future that inspire a reimagining of the attributes, role and functioning of learning?
- What are the new motivations, means and approaches to learning?
- What kinds of learning settings could there be in the future and what infrastructures and resources will be required?
- In which way are education policies changing within the future?
- What human capacities will be needed to enable sustainable futures within the limited boundaries of our planet?